Barbieri Spectro LFPColor Management
Barbieri Spectro LFP is the most versatile transmission/reflection spectrophotometer ever made.
It is specially designed for automatic measurement of most different materials in large format, flatbed and industrial printing.
- For transparent and reflective media
- Measurement aperture switchable between 2, 6 and 8mm diameter (area 3,14 mm²; 28,26 mm² and 50,24 mm²)
- Also for heavy and thick materials (max. media thickness 20 mm)
- Supported by most RIP-software
- Some examples of materials which can entirely be automatically measured: textiles, glass, backlit film, paper, vinyl, silk, fabrics, fine art paper, plexiglas, adhesives, banner, canvas, polyester, PVC, wrap film, cardboard, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone, ceramic plates.
- Includes free measurement software Barbieri Gateway for Mac and PC
- Carrying Case
- Electrostatic Sample Holder
- Set of two sample holders for heavy media
- Set of 3 transmission/textile sample holders
- ISO 13655-2009 measurement conditions: M0, M2 (UVCut) and M3 (Polarization)
- reflection 45°/0°
- transmission d/0°
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (32 and 64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)