Caldera VisualRIP+RIP Software
With a powerful ICC color calibration engine and spot color matching incorporated, plus a host of optional add-on modules to increase functionality, Caldera VisualRIP+ is the trusted RIP solution that will not only help to grow your business but will also grow with it.
Speed, color and production start at the RIP. After a careful vetting process of all the major players, we have identified Caldera as offering the best solutions for our clients.
Hotfolders and drag-and-drop functionality simplify your workflow while SuperSpooler effortlessly manages multiple printers simultaneously, allowing you to switch jobs between queues with ease.
VisualRIP+ is the comprehensive workflow solution for large-format print and roll-cutting production for use with multiple devices.
- Integrated features including Tiling+ and Nest-O-Matik™ help you to make the best use of your media, and sophisticated Step & Repeat allows you to RIP an image once for multiple print jobs.
- Contour Nesting is a new option of Caldera’s Visual and Grand ranges. It is dedicated to cut and allows you to take into account the object’s real shape inside the image so the element can be optimally placed to save media.
- EasyMEDIA is a step-by-step wizard which allows you to specify the color gamut for any print configuration with a given media in no time at all. Thanks to the simple steps in EasyMEDIA to calibrate transition, linearization and ink use, printers can fine-tune their color processing for optimum stability and consistency across their output.
- The new PrintBoard plug-in for Caldera is the first display solution of its kind to interact directly with a RIP engine. The plug-in will allow users of Caldera’s RIP software to show an overview of their production activity on screen for all employees to see, with information including which files have recently been added to the spooler, and the number of square meters processed daily by the RIP.
- For Graphtec, Summa, Mimaki, Mutoh and Roland roll cutters, VisualCUT will automatically set up cut marksfor the specific device it is driving and guide the machine along the document’s embedded contours.
- CostPROOF estimates your printing costs by calculating the ink and media consumption per PRINT job. With CostView, any production manager can view all jobs in the spooler, monitor ink and media costs, add optional or automatic costs to each job and export the job listing with all relevant costs as a spreadsheet ready for further analysis. Its web driven interface can be accessed by any user in your company network using a simple web browser. Its newest and most important feature is the addition of a carbon footprint analysis tool. Users can now indicate the CO2 emitted by each of the elements of the job: ink, media, electricity, additional costs.
- InkPerformer promises users the power to monitor and optimize their ink consumption, giving commercial printers a significant environmental and economical advantage over their competitors.
- Caldera’s Print Standard Verifieris a new tool to check the conformity of printing processes with industry standards. It provides a solution to the ever-increasing requests for standards compliance in the digital printing market.
- For large-format flatbed cutters without direct piloting, GrandCUT generates a machine-specific file for each individual job to ensure the most precise cut. Supporting Zünd Cut Center, Zünd Touch & Cut, Aristo, Multicam, Grafitroniks, OptiSCOUT and Duncan controllers, your print-to-cut workflow has never been simpler than with GrandCUT