Durst Rho 312RUV Curable Printers
3-meter (126″) width
UV-curable roll-to-roll printer.
Can process three 1.6 meter rolls at the same time.
Industrial build for unsupervised printing and extremely low production costs.
12-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- The12 picoliter drop size enables excellent image quality with up to 800 dpi, while the Variodrop technology is responsible for the printer’s high productivity with exceptional image quality
- High pigment inks reduce ink consumption and lower cost per square foot
- Over 24,000 nozzles for the highest productivity and image quality
- Can print two rolls of 5.2 ft rolls of media at the same time with individual print queues
- Variodrop technology
- True lights-out unattended printing; standard roll-to-roll offering of 660lbs or optional 1100lb roll weights you can be assured of reduced labor costs.
- Integrated border cutting
- Partial matte/gloss print mode
- 100% VOC-free, UV-curing Rho pigment ink with Nordic Swan certification and level 8 on the Blue Wool scale for indoor and outdoor applications
- No speed reduction in backlit
- Operator messaging via SMS
- 6 colors ( Light cyan & light Magenta )
- White ink upgrade kit
- PCA ( Orange & Violet )
- Dual roll Kit (660 lbs Max)
- Jumbo roll unwind and rewind (1100 lbs max )
- Jumbo dual roll unwind and rewind (1100 lbs max )
- Durst Rho Roll 3M Premium UV inks that qualify for 3MTM MCSTM Warranty
INK TYPE UV-Curable COLORS CMYK + Lc, Lm, Process Colors or White (as base coat/overprint and as a color) INK CAPACITY Integrated ink tank is 10-liter capacity per ink, refillable during the printing process. Refill inks are 5-liter containers WIDTH 126” (3.2 m) MEDIA HANDLED Roll PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY Durst Quadro Array HEADS RESOLUTION 800dpi PRODUCTION SPEED
IN (W x D x H)
CM (W x D x H)
268 x 64 x 83
680 x 163 x 210
WEIGHT 9900 lbs (4500 kg) ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 3 Phase + N 230/400V (10%) 26kVA 50/60Hz AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 59º F – 86º F (15ºC – 30ºC) RELATIVE HUMIDITY 25 – 80% (non-condensing)