Durst Rho 512RUV Curable Printers
5-meter (200″) width.
UV-curable roll-to-roll printer.
Can process three 1.6 meter rolls at the same time.
Industrial build for unsupervised printing and extremely low production costs.
12-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- High pigment inks reduce ink consumption and lower cost per square foot
- Over 24,000 nozzles for the highest productivity and image quality
- Can print three rolls of 1.6-meter (5’2″) rolls of media at the same time with individual print queues
- Variodrop technology
- True unattended printing with its standard roll-to-roll offering of 660 lbs or optional 1100 lb roll weights you can be assured of reduced labor costs
- Integrated border cutting
- Partial matte/gloss print mode
- 100% VOC-free, UV-curing Rho pigment ink with Nordic Swan certification and level 8 on the Blue Wool scale for indoor and outdoor applications
- No speed reduction in backlit
- 6 colors ( Light cyan & light Magenta )
- White ink upgrade kit
- PCA ( Orange & Violet )
- Dual roll Kit (660 lbs Max)
- Dual and triple roll kit
- Jumbo roll unwind and rewind (1100 lbs max )
- Jumbo dual roll unwind and rewind (1100 lbs max )
- Durst Rho Roll 3M Premium UV inks that qualify for 3MTM MCSTM Warranty
INK TYPE UV-Curable COLORS CMYK + Lc, Lm, Process Colors or White (as base coat/overprint and as a color) INK CAPACITY Integrated ink tank is 10-liter capacity per ink, refillable during the printing process. Refill inks are 5-liter containers WIDTH 16.4’ (5 m) MEDIA HANDLED Roll PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY Durst Quadro Array 12M, 12pL HEADS 24,000 nozzles RESOLUTION 800 PRODUCTION SPEED
IN (W x D x H)
CM (W x D x H)
334 x 86.4 x 81.6
847 x 220 x 208
WEIGHT 16,500 lbs ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 3 Phase + N 230/400V (10%) / 26kVA 50/60Hz AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 59º F – 86º F (15ºC – 30ºC) RELATIVE HUMIDITY 25 – 80% (non-condensing)