Durst Rho P10 250/250HSUV Curable Printers
The Rho P10 250 UV curable printer is the most productive 10 picoliter printer in its class. It is designed for use by all print shops who wish to provide a level of quality that will allow for up-close viewing of a wide range of advertising and corporate promotional material. This is a tried and true printer that has stood as an industry standard for many years.
126″ (3.2 meter) roll-to-roll UV LED printer.
Uses LED Pin curing technology with conventional UV drying.
Quadro Array 10 picoliter printheads.
Printing of light and process colors don’t cause loss of speed.
Highest reliability in the market.
- Quadro Array printheads with Variodrop technology The printheads create the stunning fine art print quality and high resolution printing with fine tones and optional light colors while the Variodrop technology provides productivity and improved image quality, wider color gamut and less banding.
- The Magnetic Linear Drive can be thought of as an electric motor with the one part affixed to the beam and the other (coil) affixed to the carriage. The polarity is switched to reverse the direction and that happens instantly. The acceleration and deceleration is much more efficient, requires less energy and does not introduce vibration. There is no wear from contact and speeds do not vary with use as pulleys do. Moving the carriage in this way allows for precise drop placement that is accurate to a 2 micron tolerance.
- Double-Sided Capable – Using the right edge guide for side 1 and the left edge guide for side 2 results in near perfect registration. For backlit prints the registration is <2mm
- Pin Curing helps to make the faster speed possible by sealing the drops of inks, keeping the quality perfect while the UV curing finalizes the drying process
- ¾ Automation (HS version) is ideal for production with frequent media changes
Mechanical front stops that enable parallel printing of boards side-by-side
P10 250 P10 250HS INK TYPE UV Curable UV Curable COLORS CMYK, Optional Lc, Lm, White, Process Color Addition CMYK, Optional Lc, Lm, White, Process Color Addition INK CAPACITY Integrated ink tank is 10-liter capacity per ink, refillable during the printing process. Refill inks are 5-liter containers Integrated ink tank is 10-liter capacity per ink, refillable during the printing process. Refill inks are 5-liter containers WIDTH 96” (250 cm) 96” (250 cm) MEDIA HANDLED Roll and Rigid Roll and Rigid PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY Durst Quadro Array Durst Quadro Array HEADS RESOLUTION 1000dpi 1000dpi PRODUCTION SPEED 2,500 SQ FT
240 SQ M
4,300 SQ FT
400 SQ M
231 W x 71 D x 78 H (with tables)
585 W x 180 D x 196 H (with tables)
231 x 71 x 78 (with tables)
585 x 180 x 196 (with tables)
WEIGHT 8,200 lbs (3,700 kgs) 8,200 lbs (3,700 kgs) ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 3 Phase +PE 50/60 Hz, Voltage 190-240, Max Power Input (kVA) 30, Max Current per Phase 78 @210V, Max fault current 500. Fixed connection 3 Phase +PE 50/60 Hz, Voltage 190-240, Max Power Input (kVA) 30, Max Current per Phase 78 @210V, Max fault current 500. Fixed connection AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 59º F – 86º F (15ºC – 30ºC) 59º F – 86º F (15ºC – 30ºC) RELATIVE HUMIDITY 25 – 80% (non-condensing) 25 – 80% (non-condensing)