Durst Rhotex 500Textile Printers
5-meter (16′) direct dye sublimation textile printer
Prints on a wide range of coated and uncoated polyester fabrics and blends (min. 50 % polyester).
Uses totally VOC-free and environmental friendly, water-based disperse dye inks for indoor and outdoor applications.
12-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- Clean no-VOC water-based dye sublimation inks that are available in CMYK + Lc, Lm and Orange+Violet
- Built for 3 shift industrial production use
- Patented media transport technology. Transport unit controlled back-force independent of media weight and size. Combined with software, pneumatic adjustable dancer rollers.
- Motorized head media distance adjustment, controlled via user software with storage capability for each media channel
- The operational software was further advanced with the aid of customers around the world to enable the automated and media-specific calibration of all print parameters and their storage for identical reproduction in the future
Lc, Lm, Lk, + additional process colors and Orange and Violet
INK TYPE Water-Based Dye Sublimation COLORS CMYK + optional Lc, Lm, Lk and Orange+Violet INK CAPACITY Integrated ink tanks with 4.7 gallon capacity per channel, refillable during printing WIDTH 16’ (5m) MEDIA HANDLED Roll PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY Ricoh Gen4 HEADS 16 (2 heads each color) RESOLUTION 600dpi Grayscale PRODUCTION SPEED
IN (W x D x H)
CM (W x D x H)
340 x 125 x 104
865 x 320 x 265
WEIGHT 16,500 lbs (7,500 kg) ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 3 Phase + N + PE 230/400V (± 5% / 35kVA 50/60 Hz) AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 68°F – 77°F (20°C – 25°C) RELATIVE HUMIDITY 45-60% (non condensing)