Massivit 18003D Printers
As the super-size 3D printing industry begins its entry into the large format display industry, now is the time for innovative print shops to introduce their customers to the 3rd dimension in advertising. The Massivit 1800 is the only 3D printer designed specifically for the large format display and graphics industry. It has the capability to very quickly produce high-quality 3D pieces up to 1.8 meters (5’9″ feet) high, the Massivit 1800 is expected to transform the way high-level marketing, advertising and themed projects are created.
3D printing technology has the flexibility, speed and price point to unlock huge creative opportunities and drive profitable growth for users in the graphic industry.
Click here to learn more about the world of dedicated large format 3D printing.
Grand format display 3D printer.
Dimengel Gel Dispensing Printing material enables instant solidification with the UV curing printheads, therefore increasing the speed at which it can print and the ability to print without internal or external support structures.
5’9″ high x 3’9″ width x 4’9″ depth is the total print dimension
With a 2 head configuration it can print 2 completely different pieces simultaneously.
Creations can be left unfinished (white with cure ridges) or finished with an array of effects using a variety of techniques:
- SAV – self adhesive vinyl
- Car / body filler
14-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- Massivit’s proprietary Dimengel “ink” material is cured instantly using low energy UV lights to instantly solidify the material. This contributes to the ability to print incredibly quickly and allows it to print angles, non-vertical walls and ceilings without the need to produce a solid object or build an intensive support structure. GDP is a delicate balance of movement speed, curing speed, unique material properties and smart support algorithms.
- Produce complex, super-size displays with minimal parts for quicker, cost-effective assembly.
- Turn around more jobs quicker at a build rate of up to 14 vertical inches (35 cm) per hour.
- Can print 2 different objects at the same time, with a 2 head configuration.
- Easy-to-operate software with printer control from touchscreen interface.
- Hollow, lightweight products minimize cost of transportation and handling.
- Minimal waste additive process.
- No support structures required, eliminates post-printing cleanup.
- Uses low energy consumption LED UV curing of the print material.
Printer can be equipped with (1) or (2) low energy consumption LED UV curing printheads.
With a (2) head configuration, (2) different objects can be printed simultaneously.
Dimengel – Massivit proprietary photo polymeric printing material – white
INK CAPACITY 19kg | 41.8lb MAX OBJECT PRINT SIZE 3’9″ x 4’9″ x 5’9″ MAX OBJECT WEIGHT PER PIECE 330 lbs PRINT SPEED Up to 13.7in/hr in Z Axis DIMENSIONS
IN (W x D x H)
122.4 x 87.6 x 110.4 PRINTER WEIGHT 5511 lbs (2500 kg) SHIPPING WEIGHT – COMPLETE 6613 lbs (3000 kg) VENTILATION Required ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 3-Phase 32A 380-400VAC±10%, 50/60Hz COMPRESSED AIR 88 – 118 psi AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 60.8° F – 86° F (16° C – 30° C) RELATIVE HUMIDITY 30% – 80% (non-condensing)