PrinterEvolution D SeriesTextile Printers
Industrial built digital textile dye sublimation printer.
On-board true calender with pressure, timing and heat.
Three widths available: 74″ (1.8 meter), 104″ (2.6 meter) and 126” (3.2 meter) print widths.
State-of-the-art Kyocera 4pL variable drop printheads.
2X faster than anything comparable on the market.
14-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- Unlike many competitive products, the D Series can print on standard digital textile fabrics as well as specialty materials, such as open weave and stretch.
- Using a uniquely designed trough system fitted with a sponge and ink pad that absorb any ink that passes through the fabric when printing on mesh and other open weave materials without marking the backside with “blow-by” ink.
- For stretchable fabrics like Lycra, spandex and other sports textiles, the D Series uses a cork-covered cylinder to spread and hold the fabric in place, maintaining perfect, precise print quality.
- The engineering of the media handling system includes four drive motors, two precision stepping motors and synchronized dancing rollers that automatically fine tune the tension during the media feeding process to ensure exact movement. This is far superior to low-end pinch rollers used in other systems.
- The cork roller can be adjusted to apply additional tension to fabrics, creating uniformity on stretch and standard materials for precise print and sublimation.
- State-of-the-art high speed true greyscale with 4 pL native Kyocera printheads that can be configured as 2 or 4 heads per channel and are field upgradable when you are ready to increase your speed.
- Available in 3 sizes
- D1800 = 74 inches / 1.8 meters
- D2600 = 104 inches / 2.6 meters
- D3200 = 126 inches / 3.2 meters
- Jumbo Roll Setup – Keep production moving with an optional Jumbo Roll setup that accommodates larger paper rolls, eliminating the need to switch out paper as frequently.
Bulk Ink System – Pair the Jumbo Roll Setup with the D series 2.5 liter bulk ink system and you’ll be printing longer runs with fewer interruptions.
- Available in 3 sizes
INK TYPE Water-Based Dye Sublimation COLORS CMYK INK CAPACITY 5 liters WIDTH 74″, 102″ or 126″ MEDIA HANDLED Roll PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY Kyocera HEADS 2 or 4 per channel (field upgradable) RESOLUTION 600×300, 600×600, 600×900 PRODUCTION SPEED
1395, 1535, 1620
130, 143, 151
IN (W x D x H)
CM (W x D x H)
180 x 47 x 63 (D3200 DS)
460 x 120 x 160 (D3200 DS)
WEIGHT 2866 lbs (1300 kg) ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
380~415V three-phase Y connection
with neutral wire (3x 30A) 50HzVAC, 50/60Hz
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 68°F – 77°F (20°C – 25°C) RELATIVE HUMIDITY 40% – 80% (non-condensing)