GLOBAL INSIGHT ROI REPORTING
- Do you have the current volume and demand needed to support this capital equipment purchase?
- Or do you have confidence it will come with your investment in new equipment?
- Do you have the space and infrastructure in place to bring in this equipment?
- Does a growing customer base exist to support your long-term business goals?
- rent allocation (real estate needed for equipment footprint)
- income expectation based on average selling price per square foot
- monthly production in square feet
- average working days per month
- average production
- speed in square feet per hour
- number of shifts
- daily production and maintenance
- cost of ownership
- material waste
Funding options for the wide and grand format printing industries.
Once the decision has been made to invest in grand format equipment, you need to determine what the best financing decision for your business model is : paying cash, leasing, or getting a loan through a bank, equipment finance specialist or other lending institution. Our financing arm, Global Imaging Finance, can help turn your grand format dreams into reality. We only lease into the grand format industry and understand the lifecycle and end of lease residual value. We have partners who can help you sell your used grand format print equipment and roll your lease into a new piece of equipment. We also offer convenience and speed:
- 100% financing including equipment, services and installation
- Incredibly competitive rates for qualified customers
- Easy one page application
- Quick 24 hour turnaround time
When you partner with Global, you can expect excellent service before and after the sale. Our engineers and field technicians offer onsite training in grand format applications, maintenance, installation, and retraining, to get you up to speed and keep driving your success for the life of the equipment.
BUY OR SELL USED EQUIPMENT
Global Garage: The premier marketplace for used grand format equipment.There is a genuine and growing need for owners of quality used grand format printer equipment to receive top dollar for it as they upgrade their technologies in a rapidly evolving industry. Others want to purchase equipment but aren’t ready to pay new equipment prices. This is where Global Garage comes in. LEARN MORE ABOUT GLOBAL GARAGE
ALTERNATIVE INK CONVERSIONS
Don’t restrict your business to manufacturers’ inks.
When we saw how the 2008 economic slowdown was affecting our customers, we realized we could help their bottom line by producing our own high quality, cost effective alternative inks. Global Imaging worked with many different US manufacturers of solvent, dye sublimation and UV curable inks to provide solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations in terms of both lower ink laydown and high quality, vibrant colors – all at a significant cost savings.
Aric MilleyAlphagraphics, Bozeman
I want to give you a formal 'kudos' on your alternative ink. I easily switched my Rastek H652 without a hitch and I have been very happy with the new inks. The colors are great and the need for purging and all the other associated headaches with the machine have been greatly reduced.