PrinterEvolution D SeriesTextile Printers
This is all-in-one dye sub printing done right. A perfect textile print requires an excellent ink formulation, a stellar printer and a well-engineered calender. The PrinterEvolution D Series has all three.
With its industrial build and complete in-line sublimation, the D Series digital textile dye sublimation printers offer print shops a super fast, high quality single-workflow textile printer with a compact footprint. Plus, you can convert your D Series into a transfer dye sub printer with the optional Transfer Print Kit, allowing you to change from printing directly on fabric to printing on transfer paper in mere minutes.
Industrial built digital textile dye sublimation printer.
On-board true calender with pressure, timing and heat.
Three widths available: 74″ (1.8 meter), 104″ (2.6 meter) and 126” (3.2 meter) print widths.
State-of-the-art Kyocera 4pL variable drop printheads.
2X faster than anything comparable on the market.
14-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- Unlike many competitive products, the D Series can print on standard digital textile fabrics as well as specialty materials, such as open weave and stretch.
- Using a uniquely designed trough system fitted with a sponge and ink pad that absorb any ink that passes through the fabric when printing on mesh and other open weave materials without marking the backside with “blow-by” ink.
- For stretchable fabrics like Lycra, spandex and other sports textiles, the D Series uses a cork-covered cylinder to spread and hold the fabric in place, maintaining perfect, precise print quality.
- The engineering of the media handling system includes four drive motors, two precision stepping motors and synchronized dancing rollers that automatically fine tune the tension during the media feeding process to ensure exact movement. This is far superior to low-end pinch rollers used in other systems.
- The cork roller can be adjusted to apply additional tension to fabrics, creating uniformity on stretch and standard materials for precise print and sublimation.
- State-of-the-art high speed true greyscale with 4 pL native Kyocera printheads that can be configured as 2 or 4 heads per channel and are field upgradable when you are ready to increase your speed.
- Available in 3 sizes
- D1800 = 74 inches / 1.8 meters
- D2600 = 104 inches / 2.6 meters
- D3200 = 126 inches / 3.2 meters
- Jumbo Roll Setup – Keep production moving with an optional Jumbo Roll setup that accommodates larger paper rolls, eliminating the need to switch out paper as frequently.
- Bulk Ink System – Pair the Jumbo Roll Setup with the D series 2.5 liter bulk ink system and you’ll be printing longer runs with fewer interruptions.
- Transfer Print Kit – Allows the operator to change from printing direct to fabric to printing on transfer paper.
- Available in 3 sizes
D1800 DS D2600 DS D3200 DS PRINT WIDTH – In 74 100 126 PRINT WIDTH – M 1.9 2.6 3.2 PRODUCTION SPEED (Sq ft) 1400 1570 1690 PRODUCTION SPEED (Sq m) 130 146 157 WEIGHT (Lbs) 2425 2866 3306 WEIGHT (Kg) 1100 1300 1500 DIMENSIONS – In 156 x 47 x 63 180 x 47 x 63 208 x 47 x 63 DIMENSIONS – Cm 395 x 120 x 180 460 x 120 x 180 530 x 120 x 180 INKS Colors CMYK Type Water-Based High Energy Disperse Capacity 2.5 liter Bulk Feed System PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY Kyocera PRINTHEAD COUNT 2 or 4 (Field Upgradable) MEDIA HANDLING Roll-to-Roll ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 3-phase 400V Wye connection with neutral wire 32A 50/60 Hz AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 68°F – 77°F (20°C – 25°C) RELATIVE HUMIDITY 40% – 80% (non-condensing) COMPRESSED AIR N/A