Buyer must make request to return non-damaged goods within 30 days of receipt of goods, returned in original packaging. Damaged goods require immediate notification to Global Imaging. Photos are required and should be taken at the time of receipt.
Global Imaging must receive returned product within 10 days of RMA # being issued.
Return Instructions — Consumables
- Please contact your sales representative to request a return of a product.
- Your representative will issue you a Service Call number which you will keep as a reference of your request.
- An RMA manager will contact you within 5-business days of your request to discuss and determine if it falls under policy guidelines.
- If we are able to accept the return, you will be issued an RMA number which needs to be included on your shipping label when returning the product.
- A credit memo will be applied to your account within 7 business days of receipt of the returned product.
- There may be a 15% restocking fee deducted from the credit.
- Shipment of returned product will be the responsibility of buyer unless the product is clearly defective, or the wrong product was sent originally.
- Photos are required for shipping damage. Please take photos at the time of receipt, in as many angles as possible for claim purposes.
EXCHANGING WARRANTY PARTS
Global Imaging must receive old/damaged parts within 10 business days from receipt of new part.
Questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return Instructions — Warranty Parts
- Replacement warranty parts are sent with a preprinted return label, RMA form and internally a delivery document is produced.
- The old/damaged part must be returned within 10 business days of receipt of the replacement part.
- If we do not receive the old part back within 10-days, an invoice will be sent for the full price of the warranty part, due upon receipt.