Durst Rhotex 322Textile Printers
Durst’s flagship dye sublimation inkjet printer, the Rhotex 322, was designed for heavy industrial use, with a print speed of up to 1,506 sq ft /hr.
Durst uses the most high-end, industrial components in all of its printers, to guarantee consistent and durable quality, high performance capabilities and reliability.
126″ (3.2 meter) water-based direct to fabric dye sublimation printer.
Uses 16 Durst QuadroZ variable drop 7picoliter printheads.
12-week lead time following receipt of deposit.
- The Durst QuadroZ Printhead technology arranges the colors on the 8-channel heads symmetrically to ensure precise color application for bi-directional printing and to prevent streaking. This creates color conformity across the entire printing width without reducing production speed..
- Automatic printhead cleaning system provides constant operational readiness. The printheads are also hermetically sealed when not printing so there is a low rate of clogging and less need for purges
- Ink ditch for fabrics requiring second side penetration like flags
- Automatic fabric loading system with precision down to the micrometer and a roll system with torque controlled winding and unwinding motors that ensures perfect handling of various textiles.
- Roll-to-roll stretch fabric printing capability and a patented feed and take-up system that tracks and tensions perfectly from front to back. Can also be manually adjusted for challenging fabric rolls,
- Stainless steel nozzle plate
- Fully enclosed drying unit with control of air flow and air temperature in drying chamber to optimize drying requirements for each fabric
- Unattended printing for lights-out 2nd or 3rd shift production
- Holds value, which provides lower rates if financing
- Inks: Water-based, Oeko-Tex® Stadard 100 certificate, Green Label certificate, VOC-free
- Roll up unit for roll diameters up to 500mm
- Light cyan, Light magenta, Gray, Process Colors
- Horizontal Dryer System
INK TYPE Water-Based Dye Sublimation COLORS CMYK + optional Lc, Lm, Gray, PCA INK CAPACITY Integrated ink tank is 10-liter capacity per ink, refillable during the printing process. Refill inks are 5-liter containers WIDTH 10′ (3.2m) MEDIA HANDLED Roll PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY Durst QuadroZ HEADS 16 (2 heads each color) RESOLUTION 1200dpi Grayscale PRODUCTION SPEED
IN (W x D x H)
CM (W x D x H)
267 x 65 x 78
680 x 167 x 198
WEIGHT 9920 lbs (4500 kg) ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 3 Phase +N +PE 230/400V (+/- 5%)/25 KVA 50/60 Hz AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 68ºF – 77ºF (20ºC – 25ºC) RELATIVE HUMIDITY 45% – 60% (non-condensing)