Fotoba’s Most Verstile Platform
The XLD 170 is the most versatile of all Fotoba XY cutters. Designed to work with both rolls and sheets, it is the perfect solution to trim all flexible media output up to 1.7 m or 67 in.
Regardless of any feed misalignment, the XLD 170 will automatically re-align itself to the edge of the printed image. If the printer fails to print parallel to the media edge, or if the printer fails to wind up the roll squarely, the XLD 170 true edge tracking always produces perfectly squared graphics.
Suitable for Most Flexible Substrates
XLD 170 cutters can handle most flexible media up to a maximum thickness of 1 mm (.04″) including polycarbonate, photo paper, vinyl, self-adhesive vinyl, PVC, film, duratrans, TDF, canvas, laminated or encapsulated prints and much more.
Inline or Offline Installation Options
The XLD 170 can function as a standalone XY cutter with onboard feed system, or it can be installed on any printer with free fall material offload. Comes with a connection that communicates with the printer to synchronize the media feed with the printer’s output. An inline XLD 170 can outpace even the fastest flatbed cutter, processing a 150-foot roll of banners in less than ten minutes!
- Self squaring to the edge of the image (X)
- Automatically tracks to the image edge (Y)
- Max linear speed of 50 ft /min
- Vertical Slitters: Single, 8mm double or adjustable double
- Program cutting by length and quantity for media conversion
- Memory channels to store different cut marks
- All mechanisms controlled by stepper motors
- Cut marks generated automatically with all major RIP solutions
- Automatically scans cut marks
- Accuracy +/- 0.5 mm (0.02 in.)
||Fotoba XLD 170
|Max Media Width
||67″ (170 cm)
|Min Media Width
||11″ (28 cm)
|Max Roll Diameter Allowed
||10″ (26 cm)
|Max Material Thickness
||.04″ (1 mm)
||50 ft /min
|X-Axis Cutting Accuracy
||.04″ (1 m)
|Y-Axis Cutting Accuracy
||.04″ (1 m)
||110″ x 36″ x 44″