Massivit 15003D Printers
The Massivit 1500 is the newest printer from Massivit 3D. It is designed for print production spaces with limited height at a more affordable price. The Massivit 1500 uses the same gel technology as the Massivit 1800 and can produce hollow objects that can be illuminated or finished internally for complete structural integrity and finished externally as eye-catching, unique 3D objects.
It can quickly produce high-quality 3D pieces up to 4’8″ and will continue to be part of the 3D revolution that will change the way exhibits, advertising, marketing, and themed projects are produced.
Click here to learn more about the world of dedicated large format 3D printing.
To see a gallery of customer projects Click here.
Grand format display 3D printer for large format 3D themes/entertainment, prototypes, exhibitions, point-of-purchase and industrial molds.
Dimengel Gel Dispensing Printing material enables instant solidification with the UV curing printheads, therefore increasing the speed at which it can print and the ability to print without internal or external support structures.
4.8’ high x 3.8’ width x 4.75’ depth is the total print dimension
With a single head configuration, it can print one object at a time.
Creations can be left unfinished (white with cure ridges) or finished with an array of effects using a variety of techniques:
- SAV – self-adhesive vinyl
- Car / body filler
14-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- Massivit’s proprietary Dimengel “ink” material is cured instantly using low energy UV lights to instantly solidify the material. This contributes to the ability to print incredibly quickly and allows it to print angles, non-vertical walls and ceilings without the need to produce a solid object or build an intensive support structure. GDP is a delicate balance of movement speed, curing speed, unique material properties, and smart support algorithms.
- Produce complex, super-size displays with minimal parts for quicker, cost-effective assembly.
- Turn around more jobs quicker at a build rate of up to 11.4 vertical inches (35 cm) per hour.
- Can print 2 different objects at the same time, with a 2 head configuration.
- Easy-to-operate software with printer control from touchscreen interface.
- Hollow, lightweight products minimize cost of transportation and handling.
- Minimal waste additive process.
- No support structures required, eliminating post-printing cleanup.
- Uses low energy consumption LED UV curing of the print material.
Dimengel – Massivit proprietary photo polymeric printing material – white
INK CAPACITY 19kg | 41.8lb MAX OBJECT PRINT SIZE 3’8″ x 4’7.5″ x 4’8″ MAX OBJECT WEIGHT PER PIECE 330 lbs PRINT SPEED Up to 11.4 in/hr in Z-Axis DIMENSIONS
IN (W x D x H)
122.4 x 87.6 x 110.4 PRINTER WEIGHT 5511 lbs (2500 kg) SHIPPING WEIGHT – COMPLETE 6613 lbs (3000 kg) VENTILATION Required ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 3-Phase 32A 380-400VAC±10%, 50/60Hz COMPRESSED AIR 88 – 118 psi AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 60.8° F – 86° F (16° C – 30° C) RELATIVE HUMIDITY 30% – 80% (non-condensing)