Massivit 1800 3D Printer3D Printers
The Massivit 1800 3D printer was the first printer of its kind to produce super-sized 3D displays, signage, and props for visual communication. The proprietary additive manufacturing gel technology instantly-cures to produce lightweight, hollow objects that can be illuminated or finished internally for complete structural integrity and finished externally as eye-catching, unique 3D objects.
It has the capability to very quickly produce high-quality 3D pieces up to 1.8 meters (5’9″ feet) high, the Massivit 1800 3D printer is transforming the way high-level marketing, advertising, and themed projects are created. 3D printing technology has the flexibility, speed and price point to unlock huge creative opportunities and drive profitable growth for users in the graphics industry.
Click here to learn more about the world of dedicated large format 3D printing.
To see a gallery of customer projects, click here.
Grand format display 3D printer for large format 3D themes/entertainment, prototypes, exhibitions, point-of-purchase and industrial molds.
Dimengel Gel Dispensing Printing material enables instant solidification with the UV curing printheads, therefore increasing the speed at which it can print and the ability to print without internal or external support structures.
5’9″ high x 3’9″ width x 4’9″ depth is the total print dimension
With a 2 head configuration, it can print 2 completely different pieces simultaneously.
Creations can be left unfinished (white with cure ridges) or finished with an array of effects using a variety of techniques:
- SAV – self-adhesive vinyl
- Car / body filler
14-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- Massivit’s proprietary Dimengel “ink” material is cured instantly using low energy UV lights to instantly solidify the material. This contributes to the ability to print incredibly quickly and allows it to print angles, non-vertical walls and ceilings without the need to produce a solid object or build an intensive support structure. GDP is a delicate balance of movement speed, curing speed, unique material properties and smart support algorithms.
- Produce complex, super-size displays with minimal parts for quicker, cost-effective assembly.
- Turn around more jobs quicker at a build rate of up to 14 vertical inches (35 cm) per hour.
- Can print 2 different objects at the same time, with a 2 head configuration.
- Easy-to-operate software with printer control from touchscreen interface.
- Hollow, lightweight products minimize cost of transportation and handling.
- Minimal waste additive process.
- No support structures required, eliminates post-printing cleanup.
- Uses low energy consumption LED UV curing of the print material.
- Inline cleaning system that automatically cleans a print head while printing, with minimal interruption.
Printer can be equipped with (1) or (2) low energy consumption LED UV curing printheads.
With a (2) head configuration, (2) different objects can be printed simultaneously.
Dimengel – Massivit proprietary photo polymeric printing material – white
INK CAPACITY 19kg | 41.8lb MAX OBJECT PRINT SIZE 3’9″ x 4’9″ x 5’9″ MAX OBJECT WEIGHT PER PIECE 330 lbs PRINT SPEED Up to 13.7in/hr in Z Axis DIMENSIONS
IN (W x D x H)
122.4 x 87.6 x 110.4 PRINTER WEIGHT 5511 lbs (2500 kg) SHIPPING WEIGHT – COMPLETE 6613 lbs (3000 kg) VENTILATION Required ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 3-Phase 32A 380-400VAC±10%, 50/60Hz COMPRESSED AIR 88 – 118 psi AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 60.8° F – 86° F (16° C – 30° C) RELATIVE HUMIDITY 30% – 80% (non-condensing)