Barbieri Spectro LFPColor Management
When color management is part of your production workflow you can guarantee precise Pantone matching, the richest black builds possible and consistency across all your devices.
Build ICC profiles for each of your printers and ensure your clients’ corporate colors will look the same whether you’re producing a banner on a latex machine, a trade show booth on a dye sub machine, or a billboard on a UV-curable device.
We have the experienced staff, software and equipment to help you implement effective Color Management in your print shop.
Barbieri Spectro LFP is the most versatile transmission/reflection spectrophotometer ever made.
It is specially designed for automatic measurement of most different materials in large format, flatbed and industrial printing.
- For transparent and reflective media
- Measurement aperture switchable between 2, 6 and 8mm diameter (area 3,14 mm²; 28,26 mm² and 50,24 mm²)
- Also for heavy and thick materials (max. media thickness 20 mm)
- Supported by most RIP-software
- Some examples of materials which can entirely be automatically measured: textiles, glass, backlit film, paper, vinyl, silk, fabrics, fine art paper, plexiglas, adhesives, banner, canvas, polyester, PVC, wrap film, cardboard, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone, ceramic plates.
- Includes free measurement software Barbieri Gateway for Mac and PC
- Carrying Case
- Electrostatic Sample Holder
- Set of two sample holders for heavy media
- Set of 3 transmission/textile sample holders
- ISO 13655-2009 measurement conditions: M0, M2 (UVCut) and M3 (Polarization)
- reflection 45°/0°
- transmission d/0°
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (32 and 64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)