The Leading Edge
Kongsberg C Series is built for the highest performance, redefining the possibilities of digital finishing.
The Kongsberg C offers speed (100 m/min – 66 in/sec) and acceleration (up to 1.7 G) with quick and precise tool movements, making high quality digital production possible, even under the tightest deadlines.
The Kongsberg C cutting table delivers an iconic performance that is made possible by state of the art, rock solid engineering. The cutting table utilizes aerospace technology, combining an aluminum composite tabletop, a rack and pinion drive system and dynamic table mapping. These features all ensure that the table provides the greatest cutting accuracy and consistency.
Available in Six Sizes:
- C20 – 66 x 56 (in) / 1680 x 1430 (mm)
- C24 – 66 x 126 (in) / 1680 x 3200 (mm)
- C44 – 87 x 126 (in) / 2210 x 3200 (mm)
- C60 – 126.37 x 63 (in) / 3210 x 1600 (mm)
- C64 – 126.37 x 126 (in) / 3210 x 3200 (mm)
- C66 – 126.37 x 189 (in) / 3210 x 4800 (mm)
Introducing: Kongsberg C Edge
Exceptional quality at a remarkable price. Step up your productivity with its high speed (75 m/min) and acceleration (1G), and astound your customers with impressive, high quality results and fast turnarounds.
As your company grows, the Kongsberg C Edge evolves with you and can be easily upgraded in both speed and acceleration.
Rock Solid Build Quality
- The reinforced steel tabletops use the same technology as seen in the aerospace industry
- A carbon composite traverse is used on the super-wide C60, C64 and C66 models for increased rigidity and cutting precision
- Rack and pinion drive system ensures long-lasting accuracy giving you the same high-quality cuts again and again
MultiZone production allows you to load two sheets at the same time and maximize the production capacity on your Kongsberg cutting table without expensive automation add-ons.
The MultiZone Operation Mode enables the operator to prepare one zone while the table processes the other, with automatic change-over when one zone is completed, vastly increasing overall productivity and throughput.
Quick and Precise
A high definition camera automatically detects registration marks, material edges and QR codes. The camera will read the unique barcode printed on each job and apply the correct tooling and production settings.
High speed material processing with up to 66 inches per second with an acceleration up to 1.7 G
|Work Area (in)
||66 x 56
||66 x 126
||87 x 126
||126.37 x 63
||126.37 x 126
||126.37 x 189
||109 x 91
||109 x 154
||128 x 154
||168 x 91.5
||168 x 154.5
||168 x 217
||Dimensions w/ Workstation (in)
||142 x 91
||142 x 154
||161 x 154
||201 x 91.5
||201 x 154.5
||201 x 217