Zund S3Zund Flatbed Cutters
The Zünd S3 line of cutters offers a smaller footprint, making it available to shops with less space.
Zünd cutting systems are well known for being modular. This compact cutter is no different – it can be changed, expanded, upgraded any time. Modular tooling allows for processing a wide variety of materials up to a maximum thickness of 1 inch. Various levels of automated material-handling turn the S3 into the perfect all-round production system.
And…The S3 cutter system is fast! This series‘ exceptional processing speeds are the result of intelligent control technology, an advanced drive system, and sophisticated tooling. Optimally synchronized cutting, perforating, marking and routing tools complete the system.
Smaller bed sizes range in widths from .8 meters (32″) to 1.6 meters (64″).
Best price-to-performance ratio.
The acrylic vacuum plate holds down the material with an energy-efficient vacuum generator and is steplessly adjustable across the width of the machine.
12-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- Zünd‘smodular tooling and material-handling systems make it easy to tailor your S3 system to specific cutting needs. Define your production requirements, and select the building blocks that will make up the perfect configuration for you. Additions and upgrades are possible any time.
- The S3 cutter system is fast! This series‘ exceptional processing speeds are the result of intelligent control technology, anadvanced drive system, and sophisticated tooling. Optimally synchronized cutting, perforating, marking and routing tools complete the system.
- The design of theS3 multifunctional cutter permits variable production workflows. Carefully thought-out material-handling options increase your production capacity many. With non-stop tandem operation, for example, loading, unloading and processing all occur at the same time.
- The price-performance ration of the Zünd S3 is remarkable. Only proven technology and high-quality components have gone into the development of this system. Theflexibility, reliability and quality of the S3 cutting table are unique and unsurpassed.
- An automated initialization system is used for tool setup. It helps the cutter determine the proper cutting depth quickly, precisely and efficiently.
The Zünd S3 features an acrylic vacuum plate. The vacuum holds down the material and is adjustable across the width of the machine. An energy-efficient vacuum generator provides optimal hold-down.
- The pick & place UR robot removes cut parts from the unloading area of the cutter and sorts them. This increase the degree of automation of the cutter system and raises the productivity. The collaborative robots of the manufacturer Universal Robots are designed to work hand in hand with human operating personnel. With six joints and unrivaled flexibility, they are able to imitate the movement of a human arm.
Zünd Cut Center (ZCC)
- A comprehensive material database constitutes the core of the Zünd Cut Center software. It includes a multitude of materials in various thicknesses, as well as the recommended processing methods and parameters associated with each of them. All suggested methods and parameters are based on extensive testing performed by the Zünd R&D department.
- The Cut Queue calculates an estimated processing time in each phase of production. Once a job is completed, the actual production time is saved along with thecut data. You can export this information anytime for invoicing purposes or for planning repeat orders.
- Job statistics areautomatically saved and contain a detailed break-down of the time it took to produce the job. This information can be used for invoicing or for planning the production of repeat orders.
- ZCC integrates seamlessly in thePrint&Cut workflow. With a standard link to Caldera CostView, for example, you never lose track of your production costs.
- 6 bed sizes available
- Tools and Modules
M L XL 800 52” x 31” 1200 52” x 47” 70” x 47” 89” x 47” 1600 52” x 63” 70” x 63”