Zund G3Zund Flatbed Cutters
The Zünd G3 is the best-selling model of Zünd cutters and was developed specifically for 24/7 operation. Construction of the G3 is solid and heavy-duty yet it excels in user-friendly operation, ergonomics and reduced energy consumption.
Exceptional versatility and modularity are the prime distinguishing characteristics of Zünd flatbed cutters.
Best selling Zünd flatbed cutter model.
Over 1200 installed in the U.S. and once they are in, they stay put for many years to follow.
Built for 24/7 operation.
Automated board and roll handling.
Modularity makes it cost-effective to configure and upgrade for ever-changing cutting needs.
11 bed sizes to choose from. As small as 64″ up to 10′ x 10′
12-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- Integrated Tool Initialization – A fully automated calibration system for blades, bits and crease wheels saves time and makes the setup process fast and precise. The system eliminates any manual intervention for determining the correct cutting depth.
- Optimal material hold-down – The material hold-down is based on vacuum. The vacuum area is divided into separate zones and adjustable across the width of the machine. Energy-efficient vacuum generators guarantee reliable hold-down during processing
- Thick materials – With the Zünd you can process materials up to 4.3 in thick. Zünd G3 cutters are available with a beam height of 1, 2 or 4 inches. Depending on the configuration, up to 110 mm / 4.3 in thick materials may be processed. For you this translates into added flexibility and versatility in meeting your customers’ demands.
- Intelligent safety features – High safety standards are a primary concern for many of our customers in commerce and industry. The Zünd G3 safety features actively support the operator and interfere only when absolutely necessary.
- Modular Tool Management – Zünd’s distinctive modular design allows you to configure the required tooling in a few quick, easy steps. The resulting flexibility lets you react instantaneously to changes in production requirements, saving you both time and money
- Freely combine up to 3 “hot-pluggable” tool modules on the beam simultaneously
- Automatic tool recognition allows swapping of different tools on-the-fly, without the need for system recalibration
- High-resolution ICC camera attaches directly to the carriage system and works interchangeably with all cutting/routing modules and tools
Zünd Cut Center (ZCC)
- A comprehensive material database constitutes the core of the Zünd Cut Center software. It includes a multitude of materials in various thicknesses, as well as the recommended processing methods and parameters associated with each of them. All suggested methods and parameters are based on extensive testing performed by the Zünd R&D department.
- The Cut Queue calculates an estimated processing time in each phase of production. Once a job is completed, the actual production time is saved along with thecut data. You can export this information anytime for invoicing purposes or for planning repeat orders.
- Job statistics areautomatically saved and contain a detailed break-down of the time it took to produce the job. This information can be used for invoicing or for planning the production of repeat orders.
- ZCC integrates seamlessly in thePrint&Cut workflow. With a standard link to Caldera CostView, for example, you never lose track of your production costs.
- Zünd cutters can be upgraded any time to keep up with ever-changing production needs. Take advantage of the modularity of Zünd cutters at the time of purchase or later on.
- A wide variety of tools and modules
- Automatic Router Bit Changer (ARC) – The required router bits are automatically moved, clamped, initialized, and cleaned after use. The time required for replacing milling tools is thus significantly reduced.
- Eleven (11) different cutter sizes – No matter the product or whether you produce small runs, large runs or prototypes, the G3 line of cutters lets you select theperfect machine size for all your production needs.
- UR robots – The pick & place robot removes cut parts from the unloading area of the cutter and sorts them. This increase the degree of automation of the cutter system and raises the productivity. The collaborative robots of the manufacturer Universal Robots are designed to work hand in hand with human operating personnel. With six joints and unrivaled flexibility, they are able to imitate the movement of a human arm.
|1600||52” x 63”||89” x 63”||107” x 63”||126” x 63”|
|2500||52” x 98”||70” x 98”||126” x 98”|
|3200||70” x 125”||89” x 125”||107” x 125”||126” x 128”|