DigiTech TruFireUV Curable Printers
The DigiTech TruFire UV printer is a precision printing system that is redefining digital printing. It is a true flatbed and is available in two bed sizes and various configurations to suit any size print shop. Plus, it uses state-of-the-art, high-speed Kyocera print heads on all models. American-made reliability, durable build quality and exceptional engineering make this machine an industrial printing workhorse.
The DigiTech TruFire UV printing system comes in three models, offering a solution for any size print shop:
The TruFire ST is a production machine with a small footprint (4′ x 8′ table). It is ideal for storefront applications but has the production capability for high output applications. Will print “on demand” all day without the need for head maintenance. A UV printer that is designed to last.
The TruFire LT is equipped with a larger table (5′ x 10′) and enough production capacity for most print shops. The robust table design and extremely accurate motor and rail features make this the most accurate true flatbed machine available today. The TruFire LT is designed to last more than a decade even in the most rigorous production environments. Like all the TruFire printers by DigiTech, this machine doesn’t require maintenance beyond startup in the morning. Print “on demand” with precision, all day every day.
The TruFire LT/X2 is designed for large capacity jobs. For example, the operator can change sheets of media in under 10 seconds with the standard auto-unloader. This printer is designed for large print shops that require fast, efficient, all-day production. Because of its durable build, the TruFire LT/X2 boasts an extremely low cost of ownership.
- True 3-level greyscale printing offers exceptional print quality and ink efficiency.
- Completely uninterrupted ink system prevents dropouts when printing in any print mode.
- X and Y axes are accurate to within 1 micron
- Absolute printhead alignment
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly LED lamps
- DigiTech LED inks adhere to difficult substrates better than the competition.
- Intuitive user interface gives the operator complete control of the print system.
- Easy online diagnostics
- Media height laser automatically adjusts to substrates up to 6 inches thick.
- Simplified engineering allows operator to perform maintenance and service items.
- Fast installation so you’re up and running within just a few hours.
- Durable, machined vacuum table provides a solid surface to maintain flatness over the life of the printer.
- Designed to be serviceable in-house, decreasing downtime and service costs.
- American-made dependability in both hardware and software
TruFire ST TruFire LT TruFire LT/X2 Table Size 4′ x 8′ 5′ x 10′ 5′ x 10′ Vacuum Zones 2′ x 8′, 4′ x 8′ 4′ x 8′, 5′ x 10′ 4′ x 8′, 5′ x 10′ Printheads Inline 4 Inline 4 (Upgradable) Staggered 8 Inks CMYK + O, W, Varnish CMYK + O, W, Varnish CMYK + O, W, Varnish Drop Sizes 4, 6, 10, 14 pL 4, 6, 10, 14 pL 4, 6, 10, 14 pL