Durst Rho 512R PlusUV Curable Printers
The Durst Rho 512R is the most productive 5-meter roll-to-roll UV-Curable printer in its class, defining the quality standard for industrial backlit and fine art printing.
It features Durst’s Quadro Array 12M printheads with Variodrop technology. The12 picoliter drop size enables excellent image quality with up to 800 dpi, while the Variodrop technology is responsible for the printer’s high productivity with exceptional image quality.
The 512R offers true lights out unattended printing; with its standard roll-to-roll offering of 660 lbs or optional 1100 lb roll weights you can be assured of reduced labor costs.
5-meter (200″) width.
UV-curable roll-to-roll printer.
Can process three 1.6 meter rolls at the same time.
Industrial build for unsupervised printing and extremely low production costs.
12-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- High pigment inks reduce ink consumption and lower cost per square foot
- Over 24,000 nozzles for the highest productivity and image quality
- Can print three rolls of 1.6-meter (5’2″) rolls of media at the same time with individual print queues
- Variodrop technology
- True unattended printing with its standard roll-to-roll offering of 660 lbs or optional 1100 lb roll weights you can be assured of reduced labor costs
- Integrated border cutting
- Partial matte/gloss print mode
- 100% VOC-free, UV-curing Rho pigment ink with Nordic Swan certification and level 8 on the Blue Wool scale for indoor and outdoor applications
- No speed reduction in backlit
- 6 colors ( Light cyan & light Magenta )
- White ink upgrade kit
- PCA ( Orange & Violet )
- Dual roll Kit (660 lbs Max)
- Dual and triple roll kit
- Jumbo roll unwind and rewind (1100 lbs max )
- Jumbo dual roll unwind and rewind (1100 lbs max )
- Durst Rho Roll 3M Premium UV inks that qualify for 3MTM MCSTM Warranty
INK TYPE UV-Curable COLORS CMYK + Lc, Lm, Process Colors or White (as base coat/overprint and as a color) INK CAPACITY Integrated ink tank is 10-liter capacity per ink, refillable during the printing process. Refill inks are 5-liter containers WIDTH 16.4’ (5 m) MEDIA HANDLED Roll PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY Durst Quadro Array 12M, 12pL HEADS 24,000 nozzles RESOLUTION 800 PRODUCTION SPEED
IN (W x D x H)
CM (W x D x H)
334 x 86.4 x 81.6
847 x 220 x 208
WEIGHT 16,500 lbs ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 3 Phase + N 230/400V (10%) / 26kVA 50/60Hz AMBIENT TEMPERATURE 59º F – 86º F (15ºC – 30ºC) RELATIVE HUMIDITY 25 – 80% (non-condensing)