Miller Weldmaster 112 ExtremeWelders
The 112 Extreme high performance welder is the fastest and most precise welder for long straight seams.
It has a large range of welding capabilities built to fit any company size and application.
The very big and very powerful 112 Extreme is built to take your production and efficiency to the next level.
High performance hot air welder.
Can be built to various lengths to fit any company size, application or printer specification.
12-week lead time from receipt of deposit.
- Move the welding head and not the fabric. Our vacuum controls and laser alignment system is designed for high speed production. The 112 Extreme can be built to any size length.
- At speeds up to 20M per minute, you will become a pro at finishing with precision alignment and capability. This high speed does not trade out production quality for production quantity, and will help your operation become as efficient as possible.
- The Easy Slide Grommet was designed to reduce finishing time for any application. The Easy Slide is built in conjunction with the 112 Extreme on a slide track allowing operator to easily slide the unit in and out where and when needed for finishing in one process.
- Digitally control all welding parameters with an easy operation touch screen
- Vacuum track for accurate placement of materials
- Laser lights for precise alignment of images
- Digitally controlled traversing head for consistent application
- Tables to reduce and simplify material handling
- Operator side trough for rolled or pre-cut panels
- Can be built to various lengths to fit any company size, application or printer specification
- Equipped with rotary cutter for cut to length applications
- Hem with pocket
- Hem with rope
- Channel seam
|Voltage||80 amps – Single Phase – 230 Volts
80 amps – Three Phase – 400 Volts
|Air Requirements||56 liters per minute at 6.89 bar|
|Power Consumption||34w for 3 phases and 20Kw for single phase|
|Maximum Temperature||Hot Air: 750º C|
|Throat Width||Available from 3 up to 30m|
|Seam Width||10 to 50mm*|
|Speed||Up to 20m per minute|
*additional guides may be necessary